NEW APPLICANTS: Read below, then click the PRE-APPLICATION ACCESS button below.
RETURNING APPLICANTS: Click PRE-APPLICATION ACCESS button below.
In order to efficiently and effectively provide you with the appropriate Pre-Qualification and Pre-Approval outcome, please be advised that this process is a pre-application process only and that your formal application will occur in very brief stages as follows:
1. Please provide basic information within our secured on-line Pre-Application module by clicking on the below PRE-APPLICATION ACCESS button and follow the prompts. Your selected Loan Officer will contact you if necessary to review your information for completeness and accuracy.
2. Once we have had the opportunity to review your preliminary information, we will send an email to you with a link so that you may order your credit report, or you may return here to order your credit report.
The name of the credit agency we use is ADVANTAGE CREDIT once we email the link to you, you will be able to place your credit report order and pay for the credit report, which will be $40 (the payment goes directly to ADVANTAGE CREDIT and does not come to us in any way). For “joint” credit reports, please enter both applicant information on the same order…do not place two orders. Once payment is made, we will have access to your report(s) which we can then share with you. No other person will have access to your credit report other than First Source Mortgage of Texas.
Since this is the part of the process that involves money, you are certainly welcome to give us a call and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
3. Upon review of your pre-application information and your credit report information, we will determine an appropriate possible mortgage product and issue a Conditional Qualification Notification to you or provide guidance so that you may become eligible for a Conditional Qualification.
4. Next, we will email to you a document checklist entitled "Things we need from you..." which will contain a secured link to upload your documentation (or you can fax or deliver copies to you Loan Officer).
5. At this point, we will provide your formal completed application package to you for eSignature and submit your application to one of our participating Wholesale Mortgage Providers based on the best possible interest rate for the most appropriate mortgage product for Underwriting and Approval.